Last Week....

Mia loves to play outside.She had another really good week. She is picking up words by the day. Today was a little bit of a set back at Sunday school. I took her to class and she got really upset and didn't want me to leave. After about 40 min.(I missed the service) she began to color and I got away. The good thing is she is showing more attachment to me. We could not imagine life with out her now. We are blessed everyday with her being a part of our family.

Steve

Swinging at her aunts house















Cousins...









Mia and Kylie(adopted from China in December) during their play day.














Video Riding Lexi's bike...

4 Comments:

  1. "T" said...
    Man she rides that bike like a pro. So can ya get a video of her talking I would love to hear her sweet voice again. Just do it for me....K.. Boooo Ya Steve
    taylor said...
    Oh my goodness! I LOVE the picture of her in the swing! How precious!! I am so glad that things are going so well for you all.

    I can't wait to meet her! I'm coming to Florida April 15-20 so I better get to see you all! :)
    Anonymous said...
    She's beautiful, congrats!
    The Saenz family
    Anonymous said...
    Wow...I don't know too many 3 year olds that can ride a bike that well. She took that corner like nobody's business! Such a cute little angel.

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds